http://coleface.com.au/tag/packaging/ Networking field can be a very exciting one to be a part of. If you have a passion for technology and always look for challenging tasks and projects then networking domain would be perfect for you.
source site Network engineers are primarily responsible for maintaining, supporting, implementing, developing and in few cases, designing communication networks either within an organization or between them. Their main aim is to make sure that they offer a high quality of network infrastructure to their clients that offer maximum performance to them. The users may be in the form ofclients, staff, customers or suppliers. The networks can include voice, computer or firewall.
go There are various types of networking job profiles existing in this industry. The job roles differ depending on salaries or long-term career potential. Most often, the job role seen in the IT sector are vague or bland. The job titles fail to describe the job role of an employee in this field. The network engineers may either work internally within an organization as part of their IT support team or they may outsourced by an organization to work as an IT networking consultant.
go to link Some of the job titles used to refer to this kind of work includes:
- Network or helpdesk support
- Support or security or systems engineer
- Systems/IT support engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network architect
- First and second-line support;
- VoIP/Cisco engineer
- Network Programmer or Analyst
http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=auto-binary-ea-live-account&a81=90 click Qualifications Required
http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/4529 The networking sector is generally open work andit is open to all graduates.However,a degree in the below given subjects is likely to improve your chances of grabbing a job role as a network engineer:
- Computer software or computer systems engineering
- Computer science
- Computer systems & networks
- Electronic or electrical engineering
- Network security management
http://fisflug.is/?yrus=il-sito-piu-affidabile-per-fare-azioni-binarie&af1=06 When one thinks about starting a career in the networking sector and if they are a fresher, it is always advised to get certified and trained in CCNA. CCNA stands forCisco Certified Network Associate. There is a lot of value for CCNA in the networking market as it guarantees to impart a high level of knowledge of computer networking systems to the students. Also a course in CCNA will prove that you are trained and well-skilled under Cisco Systems.
http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/7951 Here are the skills you will need to bag a job in this sector:
- Excellent communication and interpretational skills and ability to communicate well with staff who aren’t technically trained
- Up-to-date understanding and knowledge of the employer’s industry and business needs
- Knowledge and skill of current technical demands
- Good customer or client handling skills
- Multitasking and teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload